Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Guide in Northern California
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Rainbow trout, brown trout, steelhead
- Year-round guided fly-fishing trips
- Fish California's top wild steelhead and trout rivers
- Guided trips starting at $400/Half-Day, $550/Full-Day
- Scenic guided fly-fishing float trips
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
Guided trips include the use of quality Orvis fly rods and reels. Full-day guided trips include lunch and beverages. Typical half-days last 4–5 hours on the water, while a full day will be 8 hours on the water. If you are staying at a local hotel or lodging, a pick-up can be arranged. Start and end times depend on the season you will be fishing.
Colin Coogan is an Orvis-Endorsed fly-fishing guide service based out of Northern California. We guide on The McCloud River, Hat Creek, Upper Sacramento River, Lower Sacramento River, Feather River, Yuba River, Trinity River, Fall River, and Northern Sierra Mountain small streams and lakes.
Do I need a fishing license?
All trips require a valid California fishing license, and most trips require a California Steelhead Report Card. Please contact us for information on licenses needed for your trip.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;