Gill Mckean, BC
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Guide in Terrace, British Columbia
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Guide
250-638-0021 firstname.lastname@example.org westcoastfishing.ca
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
What is Provided:
- Full fishing packages include:
- Accommodations, guiding, and meals
- Tackle and gear (if required)
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Fishing licenses
- Freezing or packaging Fish (we have a third party that does a great job for a decent price)
Fishing packages do not include:
*Upon booking your trip, we Highly recommend you buy trip insurance in case of unforeseen weather conditions, flight delays, medical emergencies, etc.
We discuss the gear recommendations to each guest before their arrival to our lodge.
What to Bring (Additional):
Hiking shoes, slippers to wear in the lodge, books.
There are endless options to experience in the Terrace and surrounding areas.
Our fishing adventures start mid-March and we guide until October 31st.
We offer over 30 different rivers and countless stillwater lakes. All bodies of water are within 10 minutes to three hours drive.
The weather varies between seasons. The spring is crisp and cold, sometimes warm. Summer is hot and fall is cold.
Rates start from: $3500-$7000.
You can find all pricing information at: https://westcoastfishing.ca/westcoast-fishing-adventures-rates/
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.