Orvis-Endorsed Wingshooting Lodge seventy-five minutes north of Grand Rapids Airport
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Pheasant, partridge, quail, woodcock, grouse
- Located on 1,500 diverse acres featuring pristine meadows, marshland, and lakes
- All-inclusive luxury accommodation and fine cuisine
- A 4-day, 3-night hunt package starts at $3,910 plus tax based on a minimum of 2 hunters.
- Our hunting season runs mid-August through May
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
Inspired by the beauty and grandeur of hunting lodges from a bygone era, you’ll find comfort and warmth in the Lodge’s wood floors, beautiful stone fireplace, and great common room. In addition to the ornately designed custom dining room and large open kitchen, Meemo’s Lodge features a private meeting room, an expansive patio with an outdoor fire pit and Jacuzzi, a gymnasium, and a health & wellness area for guests to enjoy. This accommodation can sleep up to 22 individuals over 9 elegantly designed guest rooms, each with their own ensuite. Less than a mile from our Main Lodge are our additional private accommodations: the Lanes and the Lake Cottage. The Lanes offers world-class accommodations with an extra twist: a bowling alley in the basement. These uniquely stylish abodes, with their high, vaulted oak-beamed lounges and dining rooms, ornately designed bathrooms, and warmly decorated bedrooms have the comfort and feel of a country home. With a contemporary kitchen and other top-notch amenities, such as a Jacuzzi spa, outdoor fire pit, private lake and pond, the Lanes and Lake Cottage are luxury and comfort personified. These luxurious accommodations sleep between 1–6 guests.
Wingshooting packages include:
- Luxury accommodations
- All gourmet meals, evening hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional guide and dog services
- Bird processing
- Complimentary Meemo’s Farm hat
- Resort fees
- Gun (rentals are available), double barrels recommended 20, 12 gauges
- Shells, 6 recommended—steel shot required (available for purchase in pro shop)
- Orange hat and vest (hats are included in each package, vests are available for purchase in pro shop)
- Gun case
- Shooting glasses
- Comfortable boots
- Comfortable shirt and pants—waterproof pants or chaps recommended
- Ear protection
- Gun (rentals are available), double barrels recommended 12 gauges
- Shells, turkey loads, 4/5/6 recommended (available for purchase in pro shop)
- Orange hat
- Comfortable boots
- Camouflage clothing
- Michigan hunting license required—base license with a spring turkey license, Unit K
What to Bring:
- You and a friend.
Meemo’s Farm is conveniently located 90 miles north of Grand Rapids and 80 miles south of Traverse City. The location is ideal for quick and easy, in-and-out travel. Commercial airports are only 75 minutes away, while private airports reside only 10 minutes away. Michigan’s fabled Lower Peninsula is a sportsman’s paradise. It is the land of Great Lakes salmon runs, glorious fall foliage and world-class bird hunting. At the heart of the region sits Meemo's Farm on 1,500 acres of incredibly diverse forest, meadows, marshland, lakes, and ponds. We offer something for everyone from flat, easy walking fields to gentle undulating hills surrounded by beautiful mixed northern hardwood forest. Our fields encompass natural vegetation and a mixture of wild grasses interluded with switch grass and grain sorghum, which provides excellent bird cover and habitat.
Meemo’s Farm offers customizable packages to meet the wants and needs of the guest or group. The premium offering, a 4-day, 3-night hunt package starts at $3,910 plus tax based on a minimum of 2 hunters. The package includes:
- 3 night’s accommodation
- All meals
- 2 – Full Day Unlimited Mixed Bird Hunts
- 1 – Half Day Unlimited Mixed Bird Hunt
- 100 round sporting clays with cart hire
- Dog & Guide Fees, Cleaning & Packaging of Birds
- Complimentary Meemo’s Farm Hat
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Property Fees
Add-on Extra Activities to base package i.e., Sporting Clays, Rifle, Extra hunt, etc.
What hunting license is required to hunt upland game?
A hunting license is not required for our pheasant, quail, or chukar partridge hunts. A Michigan base license with grouse and woodcock stamp is required for all ruffed grouse and woodcock hunts.
Can guests bring their own dogs?
Yes, personal dogs are welcome with veterinarian health certificates.
Are guns available to rent?
Meemo’s Farm offers an excellent selection of rental guns (for rent by the day), ammunition for sale at competitive prices, as well as quality gear brands for sale in our full-line pro shop.
How old do hunters need to be?
The minimum age requirement for hunters is 12 years old.
Do you offer shooting instruction?
Yes, we offer shotgun shooting instruction.
Can I hunt without a guide?
Simply, the answer is no. We adhere to this policy for one very important reason, your safety and the safety of others.
Can hunters with limited mobility hunt at your lodge?
Yes, we can accommodate all levels of physical ability.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, all our lodges and cabins have Wi-Fi.
Where is Meemo’s Farm located?
Meemo’s Farm is located in Evart, Michigan—75 minutes North of Grand Rapids or 3 hours from Detroit.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;