Wesley Hodges Fly-Fishing
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Guide 40 minutes from Roanoke Airport and 30 minutes from Lexington, VA.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
Wesley Hodges Fly-Fishing
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Guide
(910) 578-5424 email@example.com wesleyhodgesflyfishing.com
- Smallmouth bass, trout, muskie
- World-class smallmouth bass on the New and James Rivers and wild trout on the Jackson River
- Patient and professional guides who work well with first-timers or highly experienced anglers. Highly knowledgeable on local ecosystems. Permitted to guide on National Forest
- $525 per boat. All-inclusive packages are available at www.wesleyhodgesflyfishing.com
- Smallmouth bass from March–October; Trout from October–June
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
Every trip is custom-tailored to you and/or your group. From the time we meet until the time I drop you off, absolutely everything is taken care of, and everything is considered. From dietary restrictions to special needs, we accommodate the needs of every individual on board. You'll know what to bring, where to meet, how the weather will be, and even the river conditions. Don't have equipment? Not to worry, our guides provide all gear if needed. Want to bring your own? Perfect, we will make room.
Trout: 5/6 wt rods with a floating line. If throwing streamers, a 7wt rod with a sinking line is preferred.
Smallmouth Bass: 6/7wt rods with a floating line.
Our days are somewhat flexible and are catered to fit the needs of your timeline.
A typical day will follow this timeline.
7:00 AM - Breakfast
7:30 AM - Depart for river
8:00 AM–4:00 PM - Fishing
6:30 PM - Dinner
We guide on six different river systems with over 400 miles of guidable water. Each river system is in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, but each has differences that set them apart. To better understand these rivers, each guide will discuss the options with you and pick the best option for your trip. For more information on our rivers please follow the link: https://wesleyhodgesflyfishing.com/fly-fishing-trips/#locations
Our rates are a-la-carte but we do have standard packages. Each guide trip and package is based on a 2-angler price.
$525 for a single day
$995/tax full-day guided/one-night lodging.
$1950/tax 2 days guided/2 nights lodging.
For all frequently asked questions and trip information please visit: https://wesleyhodgesflyfishing.com/new-river-fly-fishing/
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.