Beauchamp Sage Grouse Knife
A stunning, extremely limited-run collectible Beauchamp knife featuring a trio of scrimshawed sage grouse.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- With only 15 created, they’re a highly collectible gift for the serious upland aficionado
- Features a trio of sage grouse in mating pose scrimshawed into the water buffalo horn handle
- Handmade by the master Gaetan Beauchamp himself, with no two knives exactly alike
- Crafted from ATS 416 stainless steel bolsters and 154CM stainless steel blade
- Fixed-blade styling
- Includes a handsome and protective black leather sheath
- Overall length: 9"
- Blade length: 4"
This knife is prohibited from being sold in, or shipped to, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;