Channel & Brown Outfitting Company L.L.C.
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Outfitter in Cascade, Montana just 20 minutes from Great Falls International Airport and about an hour from Glacier National Park
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Excellent hatches make fantastic dry fly fishing for brown and rainbow trout
- The Missouri River supports 3,500 -5,000 Trout Per mile
- Expert Guides that spend the entire season guiding on The Missouri River
- Season runs from late April until late October
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
- Most of clients fish for 3-5 Days. We adjust pick up times to ensure we are on the river when conditions are at best.
- All equipment provided
- Great dining choices
- Hiking and Eco Tours available thru our Travel Partners
Montana's Missouri River Tailwater offers visiting Anglers 35 mile of excellent Fly-Fishing Opportunities ethic takes place on a very scenic Montana landscape. During the Course of a Fly-Fishing Trip on The Missouri River Anglers will take in sites used by Lewis and Clark when they transcended the Missouri River enroute to the Pacific. The Scenery is amazing as The Missouri River carves thru a spectacular Canyon before hitting the Great Plains and its banks team with wildlife including Deer, Beavers, Big Horn Sheep and a variety of Birds of Prey.
Channel & Brown Outfitting Company L.L.C. MT Outfitter #7886 has been operating on the Missouri River for 15 Years. We love to guide people of all experiences and work with our clients to deliver an Authentic and rewarding Missouri River Fly-Fishing trips including Land of The Giants.
Day Rate $595
1/2 day $495
Contact Us for package Rates and Group Trip Rates
When is the best time to come for Dry Fly Fishing?
Mid-June thru into July. Then September.
When is Hopper Season?
Late July, August, September and early October.
When does your Season Start?
The Missouri River is open year round however we do not suggest planning a trip to until late April thru to late October.
How is the Streamer fishing?
The Streamer fishing on the Missouri River can be very good however you have to commit to it.
Do we need a rental car?
No, Cascade is a short Taxi ride from the Great Falls Airport. Once in Cascade everything is within walking distance
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;