Vendor Compliance Manuals
We value and trust your partnership in delivering the quality of goods that Orvis customers have come to expect- in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards as outlined in Orvis Vendor Compliance Manual Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
A Few Important Notes:
- We expect all manufacturers and facilities producing goods for The Orvis Company meet or exceed basic responsible production standards with regards to human rights and the environment as outlined in the Orvis Fair Labor Code of Conduct.
- It is your company’s obligation to read the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, sign and return within 5 days of receipt.
- All Orvis Product Suppliers are required to supply the Certificate of Conformity as required by US Consumer Products Safety Commission. For more information, read the letter from Orvis VP Global Sourcing.
- To view Orvis Vendor Compliance Manuals online: Click the link for the appropriate manual and it should open in your browser. In some cases you may need to download the .pdfs.
- Ship Tolerance - ASN Procedure Updates
- Letter explaining Certificate of Conformity requirement
- Certificate of Conformity Form
- Orvis Vendor Acknowledgment Form
These versions supersede any previously released Vendor Compliance Manuals.