Made in the Green Mountains of Vermont, Orvis Adventure Ankle Socks wick moisture for dry comfort on the trail, slopes, or anywhere your day takes you. Made from itch-free merino wool from New Zealand with nylon added for durability and spandex for shape retention, they keep feet warm in the winter and breathe for cool comfort when warm weather arrives. Naturally antimicrobial, they help prevent foot odor, too. Thoughtfully designed for active people, they feature rib-knit cuffs to prevent bunching and bagging; a reinforced heel, ball of foot, and toe for long-lasting quality; and a performance instep band to support the arches. In black. Washable.
Sizes S(4-6½), M(7-9½), L(10-12½).
- Moisture-wicking, itch-free merino-wool blend keeps feet warm and dry
- Breathable for comfort in warm weather, too
- Help prevent foot odor
- Reinforced in the heel, toes, and ball of foot for long-lasting durability
- Knit to provide arch support
- Rib-knit cuffs keeps socks from slipping and bunching
- American-made quality