Dressing for the weather calls for easy and stylish layering pieces like this diamond-quilted nylon Wray Gilet from Barbour, the English outfitters who know a thing or two about brisk, chilly weather. Wear this fleece-lined beauty over a sweater, t-neck, blouse, or tee for a trip into town or a walk in the country. Or wear it as a comfy layer under your winter coat. Zip it up under your chin and snap the storm flap to seal out the cold. Fashioned with snap patch pockets, slimming princess seams, adjustable back tabs at the waist for a just-right fit, and fabric binding along the armholes and hem to ensure years of stylish service. The hem has a curved side-seam vent creating a comfortable, forgiving fit. Nylon/polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-14; about 28" long.
- Lofty diamond-quilted nylon is lined with fleece for warmth
- Barbour has been keeping the Brits warm since 1894
- Zip front with storm flap seals out cold
- Adjustable waist tabs on back offer a perfect fit
- Hem with side vents for freedom of movement