Laksen's traditional stalking/hunting anorak is a 100% new woolen tweed, woven in Scotland. The anorak has a quilted lining with 60-gram padding and a CTX gold membrane which allows it to be so warm and at the same time highly breathable and waterproof. Steiner loden-lined hood and collar with chin protection. Knitted wind cuffs, Napoleon pocket, and three large functional pockets, all with waterproof zippers. Waterproof zipper on the side seam for easier access to the interior. The tweed has a Teflon® coating to repel moisture, and this great garment has been nominated for a British shooting award. In firle. Pure new Scottish wool. Dry clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Traditional stalking/hunting anorak
- Woolen tweed, woven in Scotland
- Quilted lining with 60gram padding
- CTX gold membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Steiner loden-lined hood and collar
- Pockets with waterproof zippers