PRO Approach Hiker – Salt
Made to tackle mucky and rocky saltwater conditions, our PRO Approach Hiker goes on easily and wears comfortably.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Mid-height form offers generous ankle support
- Intuition®-based foam footbed molds around your foot for a custom fit
- Exclusive, non-marking Michelin® outsole for superior traction
- Abrasion-resistant PU cast exterior with a scratch rubber toe
- Built-in, zippered gravel guard with hook-and-loop closures and lace-up interior
- EVA midsole with soft liner protects against hot spots
- Easy-grab heel loops on lace cover and liner heel
- Wading socks not required
Complete the System
Maximize your time on the water in our technical Men's PRO Sun Skiff Pants made in DWR-coated stretch nylon.
UV rays and punishing heat are no match for our lightweight UPF 50 Men's PRO Sun Hoodie.
The gold standard of day pack design, our PRO Waterproof Backpack 30L offers superior field performance.
The Orvis Wide-Mouth Guide Net features an extra large hoop to aid in more productive fishing trips.
Accuracy with a whole lot of power—the Helios 3D Fly Rod casts like a dream.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.