When it's necessary to get below the waves and into the strike zone, the slow-sinking Hydros Cold Water Intermediate line drops at 1.5 in. per second with no sag for direct connection to the fly. Perfect for swinging in slow tidal currents or getting under rough water in surf or windy conditions.Smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Camouflage color for less visual impact in clear water. 90' total length. Line weights 6-10. Made in USA.
- Coldwater intermediate with 1.5 ips. sink rate
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Camo color for less visual impact in clear water
- Dual welded loops
- Single strand monofilament core
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 6-10